The TM1000A Time Machines GPS NTP Network Time Server is a simple to use GPS based time server that will supply accurate time for all computers and time keeping devices on the network. By placing a time server on the local network, (S)NTP time packets are provided without requiring systems to go to the Internet to get a Stratum 1 time synchronisation. The system uses an active GPS antenna to maintain the current time as broadcast by GPS satellites. With this device installed on your local network, there is no longer the worry that if the Internet connection goes down, time synchronisation is lost across the network.. Supports IPv4 and IPv6.
Time Server Features and Specifications:
• Receive time information from GPS satellites anywhere on the surface of the earth
• RFC1119/1305 NTP Protocol to serve time (Network Time Protocol)
• RFC1769/2030/4330 SNTP Protocol (Simple Network Time Protocol)
• Server Time Level: Stratum 1
• Server Time Precision: better than 5mS + network jitter.
• All networked computing platforms support time synchronisation either natively or with add on drivers including: Windows, Macintosh, and Linux. Many other devices can access the device as well including VoIP phones and digital clocks.
• 10M/100M adaptive network interface
• Unit is capable of serving 135+ synchronisations per second. That provides support for over 120,000+ devices updating every 15 minutes on the network.
• Active Patch GPS antenna included. Magnetic base with 5 metres of cable.
• Supports IPv4 and IPv6
• Power Requirements: less than 4 Watts continuous.
• Environmental Requirements: Commercial temperature range, 0-70C, 95% humidity non-condensing. Altitude -304m to 18,000m.
• Networking: Static or DHCP IPv4 addressing. Standard browser interface for setup.
• Serial port supports both RS-232C levels and TTL (+3.3V) outputting standard NMEA information strings, as well as the 1PPS signal at TTL levels. TTL signals can be turned off via software
• Indications: Power, GPS Signal Lock, and 1PPS indications
• Rear Connections: Power, Cat5 Ethernet, Serial, and GPS antenna via SMA connection. Supports +3.3V and 5V active GPS antennas with internal jumper setting.
• Mechanical Dimensions: 127mm. x 107mm. x 33mm.