FREE clock face logo service to customise clocks with corporate or other preferred logo.
• 2 Year Warranty
• ONLY consumes 1 watt so conserves PoE switch power (typical power consumption is < 13 watts).
• Uses any SNTP server as a time source
• Supports DHCP or static IP addressing
• Easy initial mounting and setup
• Support for any time zone
• Supports Daylight Saving Time
• High-impact black plastic case
• Shatter-resistant polycarbonate crystal
Power over Ethernet (PoE) is a recognized standard (IEEE802.3af) for delivering power over an Ethernet cable. PoE uses a single CAT5 or higher Ethernet patch cable to provide both power and synchronization signals, which saves on installation costs and maintenance. It is recommended that an un-interruptible Power Supply (UPS) be part of the Ethernet network system to maintain clock function during a power outage.
Please review the American Time and Signal Company (ATS) Analogue Clock brochure
American Time & Signal analogue clocks have a range of dial designs and allow for FREE logo’s on dial faces with the provision of an appropriate artwork file.
Please review the Time & Signal analogue clocks dial design options
Please review FREE clock face logo options
** Aluminium Bezel is typically 10% MORE
Price (AUD) $536.26 Ex GST
Other clock bezel’s available (Mahogany, Light Oak, Aluminium, Steel) –