The Alloy POEFE24TV2 is a rackmount switch featuring 24x 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet PoE ports, fully compliant to the IEEE 802.3at and af Power over Ethernet standards. All ports are auto-sensing, auto MDI/X, allowing easy connectivity to your existing switching infrastructure and PoE Powered Device (PD) such as IP Phones, Wireless Access Points and IP Video Cameras. All ports support up to 30W of power, with the switch supporting up to 220W watts total power – 9W per port at full load. The switch itself is powered by an internal power supply.
- Up to 30 watts of power supported on each PoE port
- Switch supports 220 watts total PoE power for all PoE ports
- At full load the POE switch will support 30W on 7 ports, 15.4W on 12 ports or 7.5W on 24 ports
- Supports all IEEE802.3at and af compliant PD PoE devices
- IEEE802.3x Flow Control for full duplex mode and Back Pressure for half-duplex mode
- 8K MAC address with auto-learning and auto-aging
- LED indicators for monitoring power, link, activity and speed